Monday, August 29, 2005

School officially is here

Well, School is officially here. I had my first day of classes. We left the good ole town of Winona at 6:45 this morning. That will definately take some getting used to. I haven't had to get up that early in a long time except for when I worked day shift, and that wasn't very often. I got a lot of reading assignments for Wednesday, but I don't have any of my books yet. So that could be a little bit of a problem. Oh well, life goes on. Hope everyone else's first day of classes went well, because I know a lot of us started back either today or they will be very shortly.

3 comments:

Frostbike said...

Monday was my first day as well. Night class, 6-9:20 every Monday. I went out with a couple of friends afterward for beer and appetizers as a way of saying "Welcome back!"

Anna said...

I have:
Pharmacology, Pathophysiology, Caring Concepts, Health Assessment, Role Development, and Basic Caring Skills. They don't really sound like they would be all that much work, but let me tell you, it's a lot of work. For each class, I have about 4 chapters to read for every class period, so I'm spending a lot of time just sittin around and reading. I guess I kind of expected that, but it's a little more than I expected. Oh well, it's only 4 semesters til I graduate :)

Matt said...

Those classes sound pretty hard to me.