Monday, October 31, 2005

Smell my feet!


The girls had a good time trick or treating tonight. For some reason, we didn't take a picture of them before they went out trick or treating, so all I've got is this after shot. We covered a good portion of our neighborhood, but not nearly as much as last year. By the time we got half way around the houses on Rustic Hills the girls both said they were tired and my dad and I carried them back home. We didn't even stop at the remaining houses. In case you can't tell from the picture below, Emma went as a princess and Morgan went as a mermaid. I couldn't convince Emma to go as a prizefighter, with her black eye and recently removed stitches.

Happy Halloween all!

2 comments:

Frostbike said...

They were beat. Nancy and I told them to brush teeth, and 10 minutes later I didn't hear any sounds. They had both climbed into bed on their own without telling us, and Morgan was nearly asleep. Big night for little ones.

AliciaKay said...

How cute!!! Thank goodness for the arms of dad and grandpa!