Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Bryce and Hildur's 60th Update

The weekend of Mom and Dad's 60th celebration is here. We think we have everything in place...The food is planned, the house and yard are all spiffed up... We have a rain plan (we can use the old church next to our house). Remember this is a casual picnic...Nothing to fancy.
We have confirmed RSVP for 86 people and I know we will have a few more who didn't RSVP but that's okay. Everyone is welcome!
Please bring your camera's so we can all share photos of this great event...Just think 60 years of putting up with each other...Through good times and bad...Is a long time. I have asked Scott Lunt to be the official photographer...He does a nice job and if anyone wants to have group pictures of you individual family, he is willing do that. Maybe we can talk him into making a movie we can as well.
Dale Goodyear will be taking some shots with the video camera and we are hoping to be able to share these as well as the digital pictures.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Quick question...I know this is a casual party, but just how casual. Casual enough for jeans? I know the last I heard was that Grandma is wearing a relatively nice dress, so that got me to thinking about exactly how casual this is. Thanks!

Lois said...

Just for some perspective...when I was a kid, Mom always wore a dress...& started to wear pants after I left home. Imagine my surprise when she started wearing shorts!! Now that was a shocker!

I will be wearing capris...& that is casual. Anyone else?

Gary Lamon said...

Nancy and I will be in Jeans and a polo shirt...casual...