Monday, October 30, 2006

Grandma Emma


Well, I think most of you had met my Great-Grandma Emma at least once. I just thought I'd pass on the news that she passed away last night. She had a massive stroke the end of last month and has been in the hospital and nursing home since that time. I guess last night she decided it was her time to go be with my Great-Grandpa again. She was 96 and she lived a very good life and I feel honored that I was able to spend so much of my life with her. Prayers would be greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

Frostbike said...

I don't know that I ever met her, but I'm sorry to hear the news all the same. Our thoughts are with you guys.

Lois said...

My thoughts are with you, too, Anna. I did meet her & enjoyed visiting with her & I know that she was a special person in your Mom's life, too. Thanks for letting us know.

Gary Lamon said...

Our thoughts are with you and you family.
Nancy and Gary