Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Back to Normal

Christmas has come and gone. 2006 is history. Back to the work today. School starts on Wednsday.
I guess we are back to normal. But I don't want to give up un-normal...I like having my kids around. I like having lots of excitement in the house. Life is more lively around when thing are not normal.
We get up, go to work, eat dinner, watch some TV and go to bed. Then we do it again. Not much game playing...(we must have played 2-3 games of Scrabble or Cribbage daily when the kids were here). The kids even went sliding down snow hills!
We are going to try to get some more life in our house!
I like lots of life in our house and I like my kids around! Nancy and I laugh more and it's just more fun!

1 comment:

Lois said...

We know what you mean...it is different, huh>