Sunday, January 21, 2007

Chicago!

This weekend I went to Chicago! We had a blast, ate lots of good food and had some great conversations. We picked up our friends Lori and Jim in Stoughton and then picked up Nathan and Katie in Beloit and continued on into Chicago. We ate at Miller's Pub and the Elephant Castle. Awesome food at both! Saturday afternoon, we had tickets to see the musical Wicked. It was an awesome show, I would definately recommend it to anyone who gets the chance to see it! It's the story of the witches in the Wizard of Oz before Dorothy comes. It had a really good message and it was entertaining for both kids and adults! I drove back today through some lovely snow and saw 40+ cars in the ditch. Glad I wasn't one of them! Have a good week!!

4 comments:

Lois said...

I am so glad that you didn't end up in the ditch, too!!

I do love visiting Chicago...the food is so-o good.

Have you read the book, I think the name of it is "Witchy?"

Lois said...

Oops...the name of the book is "Wicked."

Anna said...

No...I haven't but it's one that I would like to after seeing the show

Matt said...

Sounds like a great trip, Anna. I'm glad you had a good time. I've never been to Chicago, but it seems like everyone who goes has a great time.