Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Deep in the heart of Texas *clap clap clap clap clap*

Deep in the heart of Texas

The girls and I are here for a week, visiting family and roaming around Texas (today was Mpls to Dallas/Forth Worth to Abilene; tomorrow is Abilene to San Antonio).

Pete wasn't able to take the time away from work -- we started missing him before we even got on the plane! The girls are great little travelers and, other than a car sickness incident (ick), have been handling sleep deprivation, a 6 a.m. flight, and one long, boring drive quite well.

I'll be posting more over on my blog once I get some sleep and recharge my brain (and have more to post about than large skies, cactus and tumbleweeed, and extraordinarily nice strangers who say "y'all" a lot, which are my main impressions of Texas at the moment).

3 comments:

Anna said...

What a cute picture! Have lots of fun!

Frostbike said...

I wish I was there!

Gary Lamon said...

Nice and warm there now...wish I was there for a while also!