Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Where has the time gone

Wow, it's hard to believe that fall is here in full force. Where has the summer gone. I'm really beginning to believe that the older you get, the faster time flies. I've been at my new job for 5 months already. It's going very well and I'm learning something new every day. Nursing is a lot more stressful than I ever imagined, but the more I work, the more comfortable it gets. My summer has been filled with my friends weddings and I have another one in 2 weeks in Duluth. I guess I'm officially at that wedding age that everyone talks about. I hope everyone is doing wonderful!

2 comments:

Gary Lamon said...

Hi Anna-Thanks for posting-its seems that summuer and blogging do not mix. And where does the time go? It wasn't long ago I was your age! Have a great time at the wedding!

Lois said...

Anna...so glad that your job is going well! I'm sure that you are a great nurse, too! Great to hear from you...Lois