Monday, October 27, 2008

SEATTLE MEMORIES





Bonnie, Mom and I at the beginning of our trek to Seattle, Oct. 17th.







Cousins: (L to R) Renee Cappetto, Laura Ptolemy, Carol Saunders, Bonnie Klasen, Donarae Gregerson, Bill Gregerson, Larry Brand.










Mom with Babe and Lorraine.







Babe and Louie.








And, the highlight of our trip. Mom and Babe were so glad to see each other! One of my most poignant memories was seeing her and Babe in their goodbye hug. Mom started to cry and looked up at Babe, saying, "I'll never see you again." I was crying right along with them. I'm so glad they could see each other one last time.











































































2 comments:

Lois said...

Carol...thanks for the wonderful pictures! It is hard to believe that our aunts, uncle and Mom are getting "up there," but they are!
I found if I clicked on the pics they do open larger.

Frostbike said...

Thanks for putting these on the blog! It was good to see you guys on your way home.