Monday, September 12, 2005

Empty Nest Update

Well, the empty nesters are doing quite well. There are some pros to being empty nesters, too:

1. No time schedule on weekends (or any other time for that matter).
2. Only cooking for two...or not cooking for two, just picking up whatever, whenever.
3. No adverse comments when Patsy Cline is singing her heart out! (Or me!)
4. No competition for the washer/dryer.
5. No role model duties.
6. Clothing optional.
7. Enjoying a good book without interruptions.

I just named a few...does anyone else have any pros to add to the list?

4 comments:

Anna said...

Spoken like a true brother there Gary with the clothing optional comment.

Matt said...

Enjoying a good book without interruptions!

Lois said...

Oh, Matt...I love that one!

And, a note to both Anna & Gary: I didn't say whether or not I wore clothing, I just stated that now it COULD be optional!

Yon Saucy Wench said...

We're so far away from that that I can't even imagine all the pros and cons! (I know our day is coming a lot faster than we think.)