Monday, September 12, 2005

Thanks...And, By the Way, I'm Lovin' It!

Thanks to all of you that not only write great stuff (along with wonderful pics), but to those of you that read the blog, too! I feel like I am getting to know all of you better and that is what family "is."

Gary does get a little extra tip of the hat from me as to all his efforts to get this not only up and running, but by writing many interesting posts, too. I foresee this as a ongoing, wonderful for tool for all of us!

I AM loving it...when two or three days go by and I haven't read our blog, I can hardly wait to read what you've written! So, as Bob Hope said, "Keep those cards & letters coming!" Or, was that Dean Martin?

1 comment:

Anna said...

I completely agree with you on that one Lois. When I need a study break, I check out our blog and see if anyone is up to something exciting. It's a nice break to just see what's new with everyone.