Saturday, April 1, 2006

Peek a Poop!

Melting snow, sunshine, warmer temp., visions of a beautiful, green lawn...& OH, NO...! There are mountains & mountains of it right out the back door...you guessed it...Doggy do-do! In the early winter when the snow just starts to fall, it really looks miniscule, & a few more days pass, & then it snows, & it looks miniscule, & a few more days pass, then it snows...well, you get the idea. Pretty soon it is all covered up...& the yard looks, well, clean.

And I forgot all about it. But I can no longer forget!

So, I have been trying to figure out what to do to keep the exercise energy flowing & now I know...yardwork. And I know what my top priority is...anyone want to help?

4 comments:

Anna said...

Sorry Lois, but I think I'd have to pass on helping you out. I can't say that studying is more fun..but I'd have to vote for staying in and looking at books instead of pickin up poop :) Sorry...

Frostbike said...

Ug, don't remind me. We've got our own mountains in the back yard to deal with...

Matt said...

Ditto, here. I've been trying to ignore it all week, but I think I've got to deal with it tomorrow. It's the single worst thing about being a dog owner, the spring poop patrol. Thankfully, it's only one day of the year.

Unknown said...

Matt was lucky this year....I picked up all the doggy poo last night while he was working. Working....picking up dog poo...I don't know which is better! YEAH TO SPRING!!!