Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back to School...again

Well...it's back to school for my last year of college. Kind of scary, yet exciting. I didn't realize how close the wedding was until I was asked so many times at Nathan's wedding. May is going to be here before I know it. Here's my contact information til next May when it will change once again, but hopefully for more than a year.
1901 26th Ave NW #23
Rochester, MN 55901
Cell: 715-897-1546
Email: amlamon9869@winona.edu or wsunanners@hotmail.com

If anyone is in the Rochester area, let me know, it'd be great to have lunch or even see some family!

4 comments:

Matt said...

That's great, Anna. Enjoy your last year there.
I'll be starting my last semester of school this fall too. It'll be nice to finally be done!

Frostbike said...

I don't think I'm going to school this year. So you'll have to study for me!

Lois said...

Good luck, Anna & Matt.

Anna said...

What are you going for again Matt???