Saturday, November 10, 2007

Our Family History

I was just looking at some of the old blog entries-we go back about three years-Where else can you find pictures of kids that are not even born yet? Or Santa Kane? It was fun to review some of the posts and comments.
I really wish that everyone would update us every so often-not just read the blog but help BE the blog. This website could go on forever! Once we are dead and gone people may get to know us a bit better just by reading and seeing what we said and hae done. When Pete's grandkids check out his blog-they may be thinking...Grandpa really was nuts riding his bike in the city in the winter. Or I did not know that Grandpa liked beer! Or that Anna was a free spirit.
If you need a new log in you can let me know and I will reissue you an invite. ( or Pete, Nick and Anna can also).

No comments: