Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm Chuckling & That Is Good!!

I am eating lunch & just catching up on the blog and really enjoying it.




On November 7th...Grandma says "Hell to Everyone!" (we do know she meant to say, "hello!") However, her next blog says that she is proud of all her kids/grandkids & feels wonderful to have us all in her life (Lois is paraphrasing here!) I just laughed out loud because it caught me as being funny. And, for those of you that read or listen to Dr. Oz...well, we know that laughing is good.



I read (again with interest) Gary's comment about our blog & all of us being the blog! I'd like to 2nd that motion. When I think about how often I see some of my nieces/nephews...well, it is not often enough. This really keeps us connected in a very unique way & I have discovered that we have some very good photographers (thanks, Emma & Morgan & others for posting pics) and writers, too.



I also love clicking on Nancy's & Pete's "other blog" and reading what they are up to, too! And, Nancy, your pictures are wonderful! (no need to click on Lois' cooking blog...she is a slacker in that area...08 could use some improvement there!!)



So, please if you read this...& don't post...consider posting. It does bridge a gap when we are apart & I know that it keeps Mom & Dad up to date, too.

1 comment:

Gary Lamon said...

Thank you for your support!