Friday, July 28, 2006

Blog Problems (Mike in Iraq)

Matt and Randee...You guys are having a hard time posting to MIKE IN IRAQ blog...Here is what you need to do...Go to the DashBoard and there you will see which blogs you are associated with...Select MIKE IN IRAQ and treat it just like the family blog..Pete...Any other suggestions?

NOTE TO THE REST OF YOU...If I have not asked you to join and you want to help support Mike Lamon, serving us in Iraq...just let me know and I'll send you and invite.

5 comments:

Matt said...

Okay, I've got a question. When I go to the dashboard, my only option is the family blog. I don't see Mike in Iraq as an option. Any suggestions?

Gary Lamon said...

hmmm...???? Pete (or anyone else...can you address this?

Frostbike said...

I'll see if I can reinvite you. It seems like we had similar problems with the Family Blog at first.

Matt said...

That'd be cool. I'll check it out in a day or so and see if anything changes.

Gary Lamon said...

Reboot