Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

How does your Thanksgiving look this year? What this means to me is taking the time to express my gratitude for my familily. I love to get together and eat, play games and just to be with family on Thanksgiving. I have never been a football fan so that doesn't much appeal to me.This year Mom and Dad, and Nick and Scott will be coming. We will all sit around out table and most likely overeat and enjoy the dinner. I always like to play some games with who ever is here (Scrabble of Phase 10 would be good). Later we'll just have more food-I believe Scott is making a Pumpkin Cheesecake. In the evening or maybe the morning we'll call our missing daughter Miranda(some of you may remember her) and tell her we wished she would have been able to be with us again-I miss her!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Sounds like a fun thanksgiving! I on the other hand am now in the official hospital working world and am required to work every other holiday. Thanksgiving is one of my holidays this year, so I will be working 12 hour night shift tonight and tomorrow. So I will be spending my thanksgiving day working and then sleeping the day away to prepare for work again. I wish everyone a very happy thanksgiving!

Gary Lamon said...

Sorry you have to work-But Chistmas you must be off-Happy Sleeping!