Sunday, December 2, 2007

Spark People

I have been a member of this site for quite some time. Its called Spark People. It's a healthy lifestyle type site that helps with tracking diet and exercise and provides tips and articles about healthy choices. Anyway since using this site I have gotten my blood pressure back to my recommended ranges. No meds.

I am confident my high cholesterol has reduced (350 at the highest) as well because of diet changes but I have not verified that lately. With meds I had it down to about 250 but for the last year or so I have been life choices that help reduce cholesterol.

Anyway please take a look and take a bit of time on this site and see if you could benefit as well. I was hoping that Carol and Anna could preview this and give some feedback as well.

I have also asked Peter to put a link on the home page for a quick access.

Best of all, its free.

No comments: