Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wost Christmas Decorations Picture Contest

I would like everyone to keep your cameras ready and see who can capture and post the worst, most gaudy decorations this year.
You know what I am talking about...those plastic nativity scenes (made in china)...those foux snowmen...the blow ups...on and on and one and on....
I bet I win. Already I have see the blow ups comming out-you know those giant ugly blow up figures of balloons with a santa inside. We sure have a bunch of those around town. On my way to Red Lake, I found a house with at least 10 of these around the house. I will try to get a picture and post it soon.
I bet it should be easy around Mpls and Duluth to find these winners...
I just hope you do not have to take the picture in your own front yards to win this contest.

No comments: