Sunday, December 2, 2007

Winter Wonderland






















I don't know about the rest of you, but we definitely got quite the snowstorm yesterday. I left my apartment at about 10:30 to go to a baby shower about an hour away and it wasn't snowing yet. I finally got home at 5 and we had gotten about 7 inches of snow. Days like that I really wish I had a truck. I barely made it into my apartment complex's driveway. To top it off, we got some freezing rain on top of all the snow overnight. I'm just happy I don't have anywhere to go until I have to go to work at 7 pm tonight. Hopefully the snow will be cleared by then. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

3 comments:

Gary Lamon said...

Hi Anna, I don't know what the oficial snowfall was here in Turtle River but about 6pm yesterday we cleaned about 4 inches of fluffy snow. This morning there must be an additional 4 inches. We plan to have a winter bon fire today while we play outside. It was nice to see snowmobiles out yesterday. They really help our local economy.

Gary Lamon said...

Is that a Christmas tree in your house?? We put out our outdoor decorations and lights last weekend when it was still warm and no snow.

Lois said...

I love your pictures, Anna! So glad you made it home safely, too.