Thursday, August 25, 2005

3 day weekend

I have tomorrow off! And I'm having a heck of a time deciding what I want to do with my day.

Things I have to do this weekend:
* mow the lawn (it's developing it's own ecosystem)
* tidy up the house
* visit the Metro State bookstore to buy books for this semester
* get a haircut (no cracks about ecosystems here)

Things I want to do this weekend:
* go for a big, long bike ride
* Vikings preseason game Friday night (Nancy got a great deal on some tix)
* take the Red Cross sailboats out of the lake Saturday morning
* help our friends Joel and Alana finish their sheetrocking project
* find the Sibley Bike Depot

I'm sure I could fit all of this in, but I know that I probably won't.

1 comment:

Frostbike said...

I managed to do everything except the bike ride and the Sibley bike depot. But that's OK, because I bought a cool old Hawthorne bike from my neighbor for $2! Pictures will be coming shortly.