Friday, August 26, 2005

I did get a car! YAY!!

Yes, Lois, I did get a car. I got it back in June. It is a 2001 Chevy Malibu and it's silver. Pretty exciting for me. I went to go get the loan the day after we bought it and my credit was good enough, my dad didn't even have to co-sign. So it is all mine. I haven't had anything go wrong, so that's a good thing. It gets pretty good gas mileage, usually 27 mpg and up. That was a must when I was looking. I got it in Wisconsin Rapids at a car dealership that my dad helps out with, so I got a pretty good deal. Her name is Allie. I don't know what else to tell you about it.

4 comments:

Frostbike said...

Nice hoopty!

Lois said...

Wel, I did learn something...if you don't ask...you don't find out! Thanks for the update, Anna...& welcome to the world of owning/paying/insuring your "own" vehicle! And, qualifying for your own credit, well, that is pretty big, too!

It sounds like a great car for you! Congrats!

Matt said...

Congrats on the car, Anna. I like the name.

Anna said...

I don't have any pictures :( I don't have a digital camera, but I'll work on that. Maybe for all you folks that live in the Twin Cities area, we could maybe meet for dinner and then go to the Hollidazzle parade or something. We'll have to see when the time gets closer :)